Samyang Lenses UK invited 25 photographers to put a Samyang lens through its paces and see what amazing images they can produce as a part of Global Engagement Program. To celebrate the success of it, we have opened an online exhibition from December 2020 to February 2021. There also is an event for you to participate!
[ Event ]
1. Have a tour of online exhibition (Clilck HERE to visit)
2. Hop over to Samyang Facebook (Click HERE to visit)
3. Leave a comment which photo you've liked the most (Lens & Name of the photographer)
- Event period: December 16th ~ 31st, 2020 (Korean Standard Time)
- 5 lucky winners will get USD 50 or equivalent of Amazon Coupon
* A separate message will be sent to winners and if the message is not replied by January 8th, the winning will be automatically canceled.
* If the Amazon coupon in your country of residence is not issued due to technical difficulties, you will be issued with a German or US Amazon coupon.
* The prize is not replace by cash or any other kind.
[ Lenses Used for the Program ]
AF 35mm F1.8 FE, AF 75mm F1.8 FE, AF 85mm F1.4 RF,
MF 14mm F2.8 MK2, XP 10mm F3.5, XP 14mm F2.8, XP 35mm F1.2, XP 85mm F1.2
[ Participated Creators ]
Adam Gasson, Ant Barrett, Becky Louise Lee, Chris Hoskins, Craig Dick, Emily Reed, Gareth Davies, Gary Chittick, Gavin Vicekrs, Gilbert Hammond, Graeme Simpson, James Daniel, James Patterson, Jason Cole, John Hanson, Lauren Mitchell, Martin Smith, Matt Wilby, Nandan Prabhu, Nick Carter, Ross Jukes, Scott Faultly, Scott Jessiman, Terry Piper, Tom Cullen
Visit Samyang Lenses UK Instagram to check out more images (Click HERE to visit)